Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Lost Words : Reward!



I don't know where my words are. It seems they've gone into hibernation since experiencing true winter weather. I do recognize that I have long periods where I almost can't contain the thoughts and words and feelings that want to flow out of me into the ear of whoever will listen. And then I fold into myself to recharge. Things are simmering in this head of mine. I'm reading more and listening to the world around me, but not finding the words yet.  

So what do I do when my words are missing? 


I'm growing sprouts (or is that sprouting sprouts?). 


Puzzling over puzzles.


Trying out new crochet projects.


Playing mad scientist with my juicer.
This one I call "The Hot Shot"

Well, there you have it. I've been staying in a lot recovering from a cold and apparently acting like a grandma (crocheting AND puzzles??).  If any of you see a big gang of words causing trouble and starting grammar wars, please send them back to me. I will crochet you a beanie as a reward!


And my beanie's are rather awesome...

No comments:

Post a Comment