Saturday, March 12, 2011

Picture This

It started with goodbye and ended with hello.  This week has been nothing short of life-changing. I'm still very busy trying to get all the puzzle pieces to fit together but thought I'd share my week in pictures.  After all, a picture says a thousand words and I really don't have the energy (or the time) to type up a thousand words.

Monday
"Goodbye. This is not Goodbye"

help me tell the truth you see
that's all i'm trying to do is
tell the truth
i'm not that shy
this is not goodbye
and later on i won't know how
i don't know who else to be
more and more i'm secretly just me
open your eyes

Tuesday
"On the Road Again"

Just can't wait to get on the road again
The life I love is making music with my friends.


Wednesday
"Into the Great Wide Open"

Under them skies of blue
Into the great wide open
A rebel without a clue

Thursday
"Welcome to the Jungle"

We take it day by day

Friday
"So Far Around the Bend"

Take a bath and get high through an apple
Wanted to cry but you can’t when you’re laughin’
Nobody knows where you are livin’
Nobody knows where you are"




Song Lyrics from top to bottom:
Over The Rhine
Willie Nelson
Tom Petty
Guns N Roses
The National








No comments:

Post a Comment