Sunday, December 23, 2012

Grinch Juice

I've had my new Omega Juicer for a little over a week now and I'm starting to get a little more adventurous. Today was the first time I've opted for a green juice first thing in the morning. I craved something as green as green could be when I woke up.  The day before Christmas Eve can be one of the most stressful days in the year for so many people. Are you one of them? Are you at risk for turning into a Grinch today? Before you head out for those last minute gifts, get energized the right way with vital nutrients that your body will thank you for. 

Grinch Juice
Medium(ish) Cucumber
3-4(ish) Celery Stalks
2 Cups(ish) Spinach
1 Cup(ish) Kale
1 Cup(ish) Dandelion Greens
1/2(ish) Granny Smith Apple
1 inch cube(ish) Ginger Root
1 Packet Stevia 
1 Tsp. Spirulina Powder
(side effects may include smiling and heart growth)

You'll have to excuse all those "ish's". I'm learning that juicing is not something you can measure exactly and that you don't have to! You can make your own Grinch Juice even without things like Dandelion Greens or Spirulina Powder. Do you have a Cucumber, Spinach and a Green Apple? I'm sure that would be wonderful too and just as green.  

If juice isn't your thing (my lovely sister Leah says it tastes like death), do something else for yourself today. Christmas is all about giving but don't leave out the most important person in your life...YOU!




No comments:

Post a Comment