Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Here I Go Again


I love seeing new places. If only I could get to those places by train. I do not enjoy airports one bit. Don't get me wrong, I'm not afraid to fly at all. I just don't like the long lines, the crowds of cranky people and the hours that take days. My least favorite part is the security line strip tease. 

This morning finds me packed and ready to go to Dallas. Rob is there training to fly a new airplane. What? You heard me right, my husband is a pilot. A good therapist would see that some of my underlying distaste for air travel stems from the fact that it takes my love away from me regularly. I'll be with him for a week. Our Thanksgiving will be hotel style vegan in the city of cows. 

I've never been to Texas so this will be an adventure! 




No comments:

Post a Comment